Thursday, September 13, 2012

Butter London The Black Knight

Last week, during their 21 Days of Beauty, Ulta had Butter London Nails Lacquers buy one get one. I jumped at the chance to try it out. Butter London usually cost $14, a little steep for me, but I could justify two for the price of one.

The first polish I picked out was The Black Knight. It's a black base with tons of pink, blue and sliver glitter. Most of the glitter is pink so that's why it seems to be purple in the bottle.


The Black Knight is pretty thick, it must be all that glitter, and a little difficult to work with. I did manage to get 3 thin coats on my nails.

 3 coats of The Black Knight and one of Seche Vite top coat in direct sunlight.
 Inside.

 So after I painted my nails I thought it would be a great time to wash and wax my car.

3 coats of the Black Knight, one of SV top coat and a whole bunch of car wax.

Now if I could only find nail polish that matched my car.



No comments:

Post a Comment